Dead Island: Riptide

Das folgende Stück musste ich raussuchen. Absoluter Hammer @0:35 :sabber:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXPVReE8OGE

:lol:

Sam B ist einer der Charaktere aus Dead Island & Riptide. Als Viral haben sie wohl ein volles Chartstück daraus gemacht. Und es gibt schlimmeres ^^.

Aus dem Erstling gab es auch ein Lied von ihm. Hach ja.. Das Intro von Dead Island war einfach geil.

[video=youtube;fmy5Fee-BMQ]

• 3 months later...
  • Antworten 76
  • Created
  • Letzte Antwort

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead Island 3: Hinweis auf Shooter-Fortsetzung

http://www.pcgames.de/Dead-Island-Riptide-PC-256205/News/Dead-Island-3-Hinweis-auf-Shooter-Fortsetzung-1082481/

"Ich kann nur darum bitten, ein wenig länger zu warten, dann werden einige wirklich tolle Dinge über die Zukunft von Dead Island enthüllt."

:happytears:

Hier noch der reddit-Krams:

Will there be a Dead Island Part 3?

i would not expect the series to stop at this point :)

hawaii would be awesome, right? :D for now, i can only ask you to wait a bit further, then some really nice things will be revealed about the future of dead island :)

thank you! i think there is a lot of open world and zombie stuff still waiting for you ;)

So what is this new Dead Island game coming out? Is it going to like the other Dead Islands? and will it still be within the same story line?

the world of dead island is evolving and all (!) of our dead island games will be part of this world. expect new takes on the story, new ways to tell the story - but everything will be linked together.

bearbeitet von Bull3t