• Antworten 306
  • Created
  • Letzte Antwort

Top Posters In This Topic

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard European Collector’s Edition Officially Revealed

http://www.allgamesdelta.net/2016/11/resident-evil-7-biohazard-european.html

156ub1.jpg2ljuxv.jpg

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard European Collector’s Edition Revealed

The European Collector’s Edition for Resident Evil 7 biohazard is available to pre-order from today and includes an array of themed items for players to get their fingers on.

Included in the Resident Evil 7 biohazard Collector’s Edition:

• Highly detailed 7” tall replica of the Baker Family Mansion

• 20th Anniversary Resident Evil Artbook

• Dummy Finger 16GB USB Drive

• 5 Lithographs featuring art from Resident Evil 7 biohazard

• An alternative inlay for your copy of the game

• Survival Pack: Action Set DLC – which includes a number of useful consumable items and an instant unlock of the challenging ‘Madhouse’ difficulty setting

• Premium Packaging

The Resident Evil 7 biohazard Collector’s Edition is available to pre-order in the UK at GAME and Amazon.co.uk only, while a Steelbook Edition for the game is also available to pre-order exclusively at GAME. The Survival Pack: Action Set DLC is exclusive to the Collector’s Edition and Steelbook Edition of Resident Evil 7 biohazard.

[spoiler=take a closer look]3f56uz5.jpg

:lol::lol:

So if there's no Chris, no Jill, no Wesker, no Umbrella, no glowing orange weak spots and no arsenal of weapons, what is there? Genuinely the best Resident Evil experience I've had in a long time, one where I was scared and challenged, surprised by what I uncovered and intrigued to find out more.

It might look different on the surface, but everything that made classic Resident Evil so great, for me, is present in Resident Evil 7 - uniquely weird puzzles, a foreboding atmosphere, a memorable locale and genuinely intimidating enemies. It isn't action horror or horror entertainment - it's real, classic survival horror.

"Hearing what we're doing, you might be concerned about the direction Resident Evil is taking," Takeuchi concedes. "But when you try it and see it running, it's definitely Resident Evil. We get the same concerns on the team; once we made the decision and the progression from fixed camera angle to third-person camera to first-person camera was our next step, there were members of the team who were like, well will it still be Resident Evil? How are we going to make it scary? How is the game going to work?

"I had faith in the direction, so I just wanted to say, look, let's make it, make an internal build and we'll make a first playable version, take a look and I think that'll reassure you. And lo and behold, once we had the game up and running and once people could actually get their hands on it, they had a moment of realisation like, it's all OK, we can proceed with this because our concerns were - I'm not going to say invalid, but they weren't justified. As long as we can make the game the way we want to make it, it will still be Resident Evil no matter what the camera angle is."

Eurogamer mag es auch!

Mich nimmt wunder was nach diesem Anfangsbereich kommt. Eine creepy Familie mag ja creepy sein, doch finde ich hat RE eher mit Monstern/Mutierten brilliert und dem Unbehagen des Spielers diesen gegenüber - als dass einem Menschen ein Arm abgetrennt oder man von einem Rape-Redneck verfolgt wird. Das wäre dann mehr ein Splattergame mit Jumpscares.

Ich lasse es mal vorbestellt. Irgendwie sehen die Texturen nicht auf Höhe von dem aus was man aus anderen Games kennt. Doch dieser dunkle Stil trägt wohl definitiv zu einer drückenden Atmosphäre bei :ugly: