Der "Total War" Thread

Eurogamer DE Test

http://www.eurogamer.de/articles/2013-09-02-total-war-rome-ii-test

Die Rundenladezeiten sollen teils echt hart sein, na das wird ein Spass mit meiner 5 Jahre alten CPU. :pokerface:

Wie sie seit über einer Dekade mit KI Problemen kämpfen...naja, das Spiel wird denoch abgesuchtet. :ugly:

bearbeitet von Moek

Konnte das Spiel schon jemand installieren? Wenn ich es versuche kommt die Meldung "Dieses Spiel kann nicht installiert werden" nachdem der Key eingegeben wurde.

Wenn ich den Key direkt in Steam aktivieren will heissts ich besitze das Spiel bereits, das Spiel erscheint jedoch nicht in meiner Spieleliste.

#fucksteam #fuckDRM #fuckCDKeys #fuckflocke

"I'm a big fan of the Total War series, but Rome 2 is a big step backwards. Like, 15 years backwards. Honestly, Medieval 2 had better graphics. Actually, I think they may have re-used the same graphical engine from the original Rome: Total War. It looks about like that, with the big difference of only running at 8 frames per second on my actually-not-that-bad Radeon 6870. Maybe this game has some neat stuff in it, but you can't see it through all the pixels. In any case, the historical accuracy is awesome, like other Total War games, and I did learn a few things before I punched my fist through my computer screen and pissed all over the motherboard. For instance, I had no idea Roman soldiers wore puke from head to toe before they went into battle. It probably would have been effective at avoiding confrontation, if their enemies weren't all non-descript pink naked blobs wielding what appear to be gray foam tubes, with the intelligence of lemmings. Yeah, the graphics make it difficult to view very much of the game, but I can at least see that the A.I. is more retarded than the pong game I programmed when I was 13. Seriously. I hate this game, and this game hates me, and will hate you if you buy it. Just do yourself a favor and go play Tetris on a web page or something."

und macht ihr ähnliche Erfahrungen wie der rage mob auf metacritic? :ugly:

und macht ihr ähnliche Erfahrungen wie der rage mob auf metacritic? :ugly:

Hab noch nicht viel gesehen, grafisch sicherlich nicht der Oberknüller, beiu mir läufts aber einwandfrei (auf extrem) und sieht für ein RTS mit sovielen Einheiten auch sehr gut aus.

Gebe gerne nochmal Feedback wenn ich ein paar Stunden damit verbracht habe.