• Antworten 551
  • Created
  • Letzte Antwort

Top Posters In This Topic

Was willst Du uns sagen?

Was spricht denn gegen solche kleine Änderungen...?

Was spricht denn bitte dafür? Es ist Halo, es hatte nie Kimme und Korn und warum auch? Es ist kein Taktikshooter. Wer Kimme und Korn will kann CoD oder einen der anderen tausenden Taktikshooter spielen. Halo lebt von der Schnelligkeit. Gegner sehen-schiessen.

bearbeitet von Empty

Was spricht denn bitte dafür? Es ist Halo, es hatte nie Kimme und Korn und warum auch? Es ist kein Taktikshooter. Wer Kimme und Korn will kann CoD oder einen der anderen tausenden Taktikshooter spielen. Halo lebt von der Schnelligkeit. Gegner sehen-schiessen.

Abwarten und Tee trinken!

Ist ja noch so vieles offen...voreilige Schlüsse ziehen ist nicht angebracht.

Und ein paar Neuerungen würden der Serie mehr als gut tun.....

Abwarten und Tee trinken!

Ist ja noch so vieles offen...voreilige Schlüsse ziehen ist nicht angebracht.

Und ein paar Neuerungen würden der Serie mehr als gut tun.....

Kimme und Korn wird es nicht geben, da muss ich nicht abwarten. Der Wunsch alleine ist schon lächerlich. Und nein, es wäre ganz bestimmt keine "Neuerung". Ich würde immer noch gerne wissen was daran "neu" oder eine "Weiterentwicklung" ist?

Kimme und Korn wird es nicht geben, da muss ich nicht abwarten. Der Wunsch alleine ist schon lächerlich. Und nein, es wäre ganz bestimmt keine "Neuerung". Ich würde immer noch gerne wissen was daran "neu" oder eine "Weiterentwicklung" ist?

:ugly:

Habe ich ja auch nie gesagt....und den Wunsch habe ich auch nicht, wie kommst Du denn darauf?!

Ich habe nur auf Deinen Kommentar geantwortet....

Und doch...es wäre eine Neuerung in der Halo-Serie.....(ist ja logisch das es nichts Neues in der Spielegeschichte wäre)...

bearbeitet von Peter Stegman

Bist Du wirklich so einfältig? :rofl:

Spricht ja nichts gegen ein paar allgemeine, kleine Änderungen usw....was willst Du daran nicht verstehen?!

Aber lassen wirs.....

Oh man, du kannst nur Ch-ucky sein...niemand sonst sagt so viel zu einem Thema von dem er eigentlich so wenig weiss.

Du hast nicht von kleinen Änderungen gesprochen, sondern von Kimme und Korn. Und jeder der Halo gespielt hat, weiss das so was keine kleine Änderung wäre. Du hast auf meinen Kommentar geantwortet, in dem es NUR um Kimme und Korn ging. Keine anderen Änderungen.

Bei dir scheint das Problem wohl nicht beim verstehen wollen zu liegen, sondern beim verstehen können.

bearbeitet von Empty

Manchmal hat man echt das Gefühl, du seist leicht behindert, ******. Würdest du dir Videos anschauen und die Texte lesen, dann wüsstest du, dass 343 Industries der Serie Halo einen eigenen Stempel aufdrücken will - ohne aber Fans zu verärgern.

Kein, Problem...geht mir bei Dir genau so!

Und ja, das weiss ich alles ja auch....und ist ja auch gut so! Trotzdem würden ein paar

Gameplay-Veränderungen nicht schaden....wie schon gesagt ist die Halo-Serie

(für mich) etwas langweilig geworden....

Na wir werden ja sehen wie sich das Ganze entwickelt!

• 5 weeks later...

Hier das Cover der nächsten Ausgabe der Gameinformer:

image.axd?picture=2012%2f4%2f5%2fgameinformercoversmall.jpg

Das Heft wird eine 14 seitige exklusive Vorschau auf Halo 4 enthalten mit diversen Screenshots und neuen Infos.

Ausserdem wird Gameinformer auf ihrer Website, wie auch schon damals bei Halo:Reach einen Monat lang täglich neue Einblicke in Halo4 liefern.

Quelle: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/04/05/may-cover-revealed-halo-4.aspx

Baldige Halo4 Infos: http://www.gameinformer.com/p/halo4.aspx

Bereits jetzt ist ein Leak der Mai Ausgabe im Netz aufgetaucht mit diversen Informationen, die schon heftige Diskussionen ausgelöst haben:

img007.jpg

halo_4_sc-4.jpg

halo_4_sc-1.jpg

halo_4_sc-2.png

Spartan Points

Spartan Points is the new currency system in Halo 4. They will buy things such as armor, armor abilities, Spartan Ops missions (see below), and some

Spartan Ops

This was probably my most favorite addition I saw. From how it was described, think for Spartan Ops like Spec Ops from Modern Warfare but with a storyline. They will span out over several months, encouraging players to return to the game. Game Informer said that Spartan Ops will be comparable in scope and size to the in single-player storyline.

Why Reds Fight Blues

I think most of us probably guessed this, but reds fight blues and blues fight reds for training purposes. They fight in something called the UNSC Infinity. The UNSC Infinity is a 3km long ship sent into deep space on a mission. It contains a virtual reality sector that creates the multiplayer experience.

Sprint

So not only is sprint in the game, but it is a standard armor ability. You do not need to pick it up, it will always be available. You do not need to buy it with your Spartan Points, you will always have it equipped no matter what. So essentially, you can have two armor abilities.

Forerunner Vision

Ever wanted to be super man? Now you can! See through walls with your x-ray vision! I can’t say I hate this armor ability, I haven’t used it yet. I’m hoping it comes with its weaknesses and it discourages camping. Sorry guys, but camping in Halo 4 will not be a legitimate tactic.

Returning Armor Abilities

The hologram, jetpack, and active camo will make a return in Halo 4. It didn’t elaborate on the abilities, but you can probably assume they’ll be about the same.

Elites Not Returning to Multiplayer

Not much detail was given as to why elites will not see multiplayer combat, it was stated in a picture caption. The caption reads, “Competitive multiplayer focus on the Spartan IVs. Elites will not be playable.

Grenades

Now the article itself did not talk about grenades, but I noticed in the picture the Spartan had 4 grenade options. I assume the plasma grenade will return as seen from an explosion in the picture and the frag grenade will most definitely return as seen by the Halo 4 first look video.

Firefight

Once again, no explanation why aside from a picture caption. The caption read, “Halo 4′s campaign is still playable with four players online (in reference to Sparan Ops, ensuring players that Spartan Ops will not replace the campaign coop experience). 343 Industries has no plans to include a dedicated Firefight mode. I’m torn on this, I don’t normally play firefight, but I feel like it is a standard necessary feature in the game after Halo 3: ODST introduced it.

Regicide

Regicide is a variation of free for all. I think it’s similar to VIP. Regicide, as stated by the article, “sets the leading scorer as the king. Every opponent that the king kills raises his bounty; other players have to kill the king to claim the reward.”

Distraction and Revenge Medals

Don’t feel bad anymore for not killing a single person in the game, you can get a medal for being a distraction! Oh, you just got killed and now you’re raging at that player? Calm down and get rewarded for hunting down the guy that just killed you!

Let me make it clear that I do not necessarily see these medals as bad. They just may reward people who don’t actually deserve one.

No More Weapon Camping

One the skills that separated veteran players from inexperienced players was the ability to time power weapons’ spawns. In Halo 4, this will be near impossible. Weapons drop down in drop pods at random locations around the map. Quoted from the article, “This gives the matches other focal points, and it also helps alleviate the advantage longtime players always used to have over newer recruits; the best weapons are not always going to be found at the same spawn locations.” Unless there is a distinguishable skill gap between players, I most definitely do not like this idea.

No More Respawn Delay

Immediately after you die, by tapping the X button you are sent back into the match. Now let’s contemplate why this might be bad. Let’s say Halo spawns are… not so great. A skilled player out BRs/DMRs/whatevers an unskilled player. Now that unskilled player can immediately respawn and find you before your shields even regenerate! I understand 343 is trying to speed up the game, but they must understand the consequences of instant spawns.

Joining In-Progress Games

So to solve the quitting problem, 343 implemented the ability to join games that are in-progress. My question is are we going to have the ability to search for games starting up instead? It infuriates me to join a game at the last possible second, not even offering me the chance to play.

Von vielen wird vermutet, es handelt sich hierbei um ein Fake. 343 wollte noch keine Stellung dazu nehmen.

Ich warte auch erst einmal ab, was sich davon wirklich als wahr erweist, bevor ich mich über gewisse Punkte aufrege :ugly:

Der Leak hat sich wohl bis auf ein paar kleine Details als wahr erwiesen. Die Leute von 343 Industries versuchen derweilen ein wenig die gereizten Gemüter zu beruhigen:

David Ellis (Multiplayer Designer von 343i):

"For those expecting a podcast release this weekend, don't. All of the information you're getting at this point is from leaked scans of the GI article. As is the case with all cover stories, the magazine needs to start hitting more hands before we offer full clarifications.

I will say this, some of the conclusions that are being reached are not entirely accurate. Some of the mp items mentioned in the story have changed since the media visit. I can't really say too much more at this time, but please be patient while we begin clarifying and answering questions in the near future.

As Frank has said previously, we knew some elements of the Halo mp evolution would be controversial in some circles, while many others would be less so. Keep in mind that none of these design decisions have been made lightly, but have been carefully thought out and continue to be tweaked based on feedback from people playing the game.

And yes, Spartan Ops is as awesome as it sounds. Can't wait to share more."

Quelle: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36731047&postcount=14908

Frank O' Connor:

"The magazine scans were always going to come out the day after the cover debuted, that almost always happens. We can't talk about the story in detail, because it is GI's exclusive. I will say that some of the things that "invested, emotional" players are "raising eyebrows slightly at" are being very misinterpreted ("random" weapon spawns for example) but we will be able to clarify some of those things in due time.

Some of the other features, abilities, are also being discussed with no context (not your guys' fault, obviously) and frankly, a video of TS would probably allay many of the especially hysterical reactions, but we're not there yet.

We haven't seen a single reaction we didn't expect (apart from the Dax love story) and we will clarify a lot of this stuff 100% in the coming weeks and months. SOME of the things in here won't be properly understood outside of a holistic experience (modes, progress, fictional setting, etc) but I am going to say one thing and leave it at that:

It feels like Halo, it does NOT feel or act like the other game(s) it's being compared to. Again, without playing it, you can't be blamed for jumping to certain conclusions."

Quelle: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36732537&postcount=15020

"You cannot start with snipers whenever you want. (unless you are playing a sniper mode) The weapon drops are not "random." They are telegraphed and in some ways, predictable. There is variation, however. Map control will still be key, but yes, changed. Custom games will be heavily customizable, and initial playlists will be clean and focused. Players will not be presented with stacksof lists, but there will be variety for different tastes."

Quelle: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36740146&postcount=15400

Hier noch die restlichen Scans des 14 seitigen Berichts der Gameinformer:

http://imgur.com/a/8udhe#0

Also auf die Kampagne freue ich mich riesig. In Sachen Grafik und Atmosphäre sieht das schon ziemlich vielversprechend aus.

Beim Multiplayer bleibe ich noch skeptisch und warte auf weitere Details, denn gewisse Neuerungen sehen auf dem Papier gar nicht gut aus.