Persona 5 [PS4/PS3]

:lol:

@ Screens:

Hätte mir erhofft, dass sie sich etwas mehr Mühe für die PS4-Fassung geben, aber letztlich musste man wohl damit rechnen. Etwas bessere Texturen und höhere Auflösung, mehr gibt es halt nicht.

Was mir einfach schon jetzt wieder super gefällt, ist der Trademark-Stil der Marke. Sieht alles irgendwie familiär aus, aber letztlich hat P5 wieder einen klar eigenen Stil, wie schon P4 und P3 ebenfalls.

P3 = blauschwarz

P4 = gelbschwarz

P5 = rotschwarz

P6 wird dann wohl knallgrün sein :ugly:

bearbeitet von KiLLu

Auch wenn mich Killu gleich lynchen wird, aber ich finde das GUI hässlich. Ich bleibe dabei, das Game versucht zu krampfhaft stylish zu sein. Das fand ich bei den Vorgängern deutlich besser.

Das ist bestimmt nur Gewöhnungssache und wird nach kurzer Zeit in Fleisch und Blut übergehen :circle:

Manchmal muss man verrückt-kreativem Game-Design gegenüber halt auch etwas aufgeschlossen sein.

Famitsu Review übersetzt :circle::

the length of the development period is apparent in the quality that permeates the game. Notably, the commitment to production surfaces in many ways, including the character animations, event scenes and camera angles, or even the design and display of text, that sets the game apart from other Japanese RPGs, creating a stylish, high quality game.

There are many fun elements, like the thieves that steal the rotten heart of humans, persona fusions and negotiations with the shadows. (Yoshida)

Score: 10

It’s easy to empathize with the story of the youth rebelling against the evil adults, In addition to this, the story is displayed with great production value for every scene, and has kept me involved from the beginning to the end.

And it’s not only the story, but also the battles were thrilling and fitting with the criminal theme, with the ability to target the weakness of enemies and the all-out-attacks. I was also very happy with the volume of content. (Ashida)

Leading with the traditional elements of the series, there are also plenty new ones. My expectations were not disappointed. The chivalrous thief-like drama was exciting as I moved stealthily in the disguise of the phantom thief.

The life of the student in the city was fun. Battles were colorful, and did not feel like a chore due to mechanics like the baton-touch to companions and negotiation with the shadows. There are drawbacks, like the fact that at times it’s difficult to understand what actions do at a given time, but they’re far outweighed by the game’s charm. (Namu-ko)

As expected, it’s packed with the charm of the series, its sophisticated drama and its stylish direction of the menus. From the middle of the game onward, the various cooperation characters provide more and various advantages, increasing the fun further.

About combat, guns and equipment are expensive, and hey feel a bit like they don’t mean much. You can do more than in the previous game, but at times it’s hard to understand the benefits. (Bunbunmaru)

Score: 9

Overall Score: 39/40

Holy Mother of God :sabber:

5 Dinge, die nach den ersten 5 Stunden auffallen:

http://www.rpgsite.net/feature/4989-5-things-about-persona-5-in-its-first-5-hours

Habe es nur quergelesen, damit ich nicht in die Spoilerfalle tappe, aber das klingt alles sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr, sehr gut <333

Spoilerfreie Eindrücke aus den ersten 15 Stunden Spielzeit:

With that said, the world of Persona 5 has a remarkable scope that expands beyond anything previously in the series. After spending 15 hours playing through the first dungeon and then some more, I’ve come to the conclusion that Persona 5 is the strongest mainline entry so far and that’s saying a lot.

[...]

This time around, the story has a much more brooding narrative. While I won’t go into details due to spoilers, I can tell you that I’ve seen some of the ending scenes and they’re harsher than the entirety of Persona 4’s murder mystery. Persona 5 portrays darker themes such as self-isolation, sexual harassment, graphic violence and betrayal. Both Anne and Ryuji are very likeable characters and develop their own personality over time. I’m slowly becoming a fan of Morgana as well, due to his adoring personality. Morgana’s voice actor pulled off an amazing job and I really hope Atlus has plans for dual audio later down the road with the English release.

[...]

Overall, the time I’ve spent in Persona 5 has been a much more exciting experience in comparison to the previous Persona games. This is the kind of game that any RPG fan can pick up and enjoy, as well as a huge contender for the game of the year title. While I don’t have a slew of gripes to address, I do wish the configuration menu contained more options, particularly to turn down the individual volume of music and sound effects so they won’t overlap as often. A big part of me is looking forward to replaying Persona 5 next year and talking about it in greater detail. Until then, I’m going to continue my blind playthrough and try to avoid major spoilers at all costs.

Es wird genau wie ich es gedacht habe. Das GotG ist da :mushy:.

Ausserdem: P5 hat sich in der ersten Woche 337 Tausend Mal in Japan verkauft (PS3 + PS4), was die Plätze 1 und 2 in Japan. <3

Ein neuer Tag - ein neuer Deal. Wieder betrifft es KiLLu und mich, wieder betrifft es das aller Voraussicht nach sehr gut gewordene Persona 5.

Der Deal im Detail:

KiLLu kauft mir, radi, die Launch-Steelbook-Edition für die PS4. Ab Erhalt (IN radis Briefkasten) verpflichtet sich radi, das Spiel innert der ersten Woche (7 Tage ab Erhalt) mindestens 5h lang zu spielen. Total sind innert Jahresfrist, spätestens bis 14. Februar 2018, 25h zu spielen. Für die Beweiskraft ist radi besorgt (Screenshots, Timer, Trophäen-Fortschritt -> das Spiel einfach nur 25h laufen lassen ist keine Option). Erfüllt radi diese Bedingungen nicht, erstattet er KiLLu den vollen Verkaufspreis (Stand Release-Tag @WoG) zurück. KiLLu ist dafür besorgt, dass mir WoG das Game direkt zuschickt oder er es mir sofort ab Erhalt bei ihm daheim auf schnellstmöglichem Weg zukommen lässt. So oder so ist es radi aber untersagt, Persona 5 jemals weiterzuverkaufen.

:ugly: