• Antworten 335
  • Created
  • Letzte Antwort

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/06/17/far-cry-4-blood-dragon/#more-213023

“I know in terms of brand, we haven’t closed the doors to more kind of weird experiments like Blood Dragon. And I know that Ubisoft Montreal has really been allowing people to play with passion projects. Like after Far Cry 3, Patrick Plourde and Jeffrey Yohalem got to work on Child of Light, which is a huge change. A labor of love.”

“So yeah, there are teams who get the time, space, and liberty to experiment with smaller ideas like that. It’s really cool to see that the studio allows people to try different ideas. Sometimes they don’t get off the ground, sometimes they go all the way to shipping like Dean [Evans] and Blood Dragon.”

So the path is clear for it to happen, but do people want to make it? It sure sounds that way. ”They had a ton of fun with it,” explained Thompson. “The team loved making it. Everyone was so hyped when they made that game, so I know there’s a lot of voices inside the studio that want to see [Far Cry 4: Blood Dragon] made.”

The biggest question of all, though, is what sort of game a potential Blood Dragon sequel would turn out to be? Would it even be Blood Dragon in the literal sense, slathered in ’80s pink, ’90s references, and pseudo-satires of modern gaming tropes? That, for the moment, seems off the table. A new goofy Far Cry from Dean Evans and co would, in all likelihood, go in an entirely different direction. Equally strange, one would hope, but different.

“I think given the people that I know on the team and on the brand [it seems unlikely that it'd just be a direct sequel to Blood Dragon]. We never do the easy thing, so I think a direct sequel to Blood Dragon with the same type of universe and characters… I mean, it didn’t happen with Far Cry 4, right? We moved to a completely different part of the world. We’ve had to rebuild, throw away stuff we had and build new things. Even characters. Some people were like, ‘Why are you even wasting time trying to find a new antagonist? Why not just use Vaas again?’ And we were like, ‘Eh, he was cool but we want to make Far Cry 4 different. It’s a different world, a different story. We want different characters to say different things about the world they’re in.’

But what if it is a second game in the original Blood Dragon’s world? What happens in the unlikely event that comes to pass? Well, there’s a plan for that too.

“Dean Evans jokes that if he made another Blood Dragon, it’d be called Blood Dragon 4,” chuckled Thompson. “He’d just skip 2 and 3 altogether.”

:circle::circle::circle::circle::circle::circle::circle::circle:

BITTE BITTE BITTE... ich würde FC 4 als Hauptspiel gleich überspringen und zu einem eventuellen Blood Dragon greifen :circle:..... bitte tut es!!

epic_156815_251314.gif

tumblr_mmda3sD7oK1qjfaqjo1_500.gif

Ein zweites Blood Dragon im Sinne eines direkten Nachfolgers würde ich mir nicht wünschen. Das Spiel war cool, hatte sein Momentum, man muss jetzt keine Serie daraus machen. Ich würde mir eher wünschen, dass sie ein anderes Thema aufgreifen. Swinging-60er zum Beispiel à la Austin Powers. Oder von mir aus wieder die 80er/90er à la Indiana Jones... einfach nicht wieder Cyber Commando.

• 2 months later...

Machen wir hier weiter mit der Diskussion zu Far Cry 4? :circle:

Hier noch das von Hooch gepostete Videomaterial:

[video=gamespotpart2;6420880]http://www.gamespot.com/videos/10-minutes-of-original-far-cry-4-gameplay-gamescom/2300-6420880/

10 Minuten Gameplay von Far Cry 4

Wo wird denn eigentlich gesagt, dass das Fleisch gegnerische Tiere spawnt? So wie es mir scheint, lockt man bereits gespawnte Tiere damit nur dort hin, wo man sie haben will.

Das Gameplay ist eine ziemlich logische Fortsetzung von Teil 3 und der war wirklich ganz unterhaltsam. War definitiv lustig wie man als gottgleicher Spieler mit den verschiedenen Openworld-Sachen interagieren konnte. Konnte wohl kaum in einem Game so gut in meiner Rolle versinken, als junger Mann der auf ner einsamen Insel anfängt Pilze zu fressen und danach mit C4 auf Haijagt geht um sein neues Portemonnaie zu fertigen :lol: . War ein wirklich unterhaltsamer Titel und bin wohl auch bei Teil 4 zum Release dabei. Hoffentlich nimmt sich dieses Mal die Story nicht zu ernst.

Einzig diese Spirit-Sequenzen gefallen mir nicht, die waren schon beim dritten Teil irgendwie doof.

@Tiere spawnen

Wenn keine in der Umgebung sind, wird ein Raubtier gespawnt. Aber nicht direkt vor der Nase des Spielers oder neben dem Fleisch (was man ja auch im Video sieht und nicht so extrem ist wie Brechti jetzt grad sagt :ugly: )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Kurze Frage, kann man bei der Kyrat Edition (Collectors) auch auf Englisch umstellen? Irgendwie wird oft Englisch nicht erwähnt bei diesen CE's.. sonst bestelle ich die UK Version (die keine CE ist).

Gemäss Angaben auf der WOG Page: D,F,I (Angaben ohne Gewähr)

Ansonsten PS4 auf English umstellen?! Aber keine Ahnung, ob das einfach so funktioniert^^