Mass Effect Andromeda (Multi)

• Antworten 328
  • Created
  • Letzte Antwort

Top Posters In This Topic

Eurogamer-Interview

One thing I think people expected to see in the trailer and we didn't get is a release date - apart from the vague mention again of "spring 2017". That's getting pretty close - why aren't you announcing it? Should fans be worried it'll slip?

Fabrice Condominas: There's absolutely no reason to be worried. BioWare is all about quality and believe me - the team is extremely aware of how fast that is coming [laughs]. But we're focusing on that - that's our objective. Maybe we'll need two extra days? When we're 100 per cent confident we can go to certification on a certain date, then we'll give a very specific date. In the meantime, we're focusing on quality and every day counts. We don't want to pressure that.

Mac, I remember you speaking to Game Informer and mentioning a squadmate that was cut in development. From the races represented I'm going to make an educated guess and say they were salarian. Can you say anything more about why he didn't make it and if we might ever see him again?

Mac Walters: You know game development is a constant series of decisions - there's always going to be some scope reductions. Because we decided to do loyalty missions that meant every squad member had their own special mission plus a significant amount of relationship dialogue. Ultimately, the only reason we chose to cut was because of that. It wasn't that we didn't like the character - I believe at the time it was just which ones were furthest along. As for whether we'd see them again in the future - it is possible. I think a lot of people like the idea for the character. But you never know - sometimes what we do is instead of coming back to it in the game he'll come back in a book or comic or something like that.

• 4 weeks later...
Habe gerade angefangen die Bücher zu lesen und wollte noch einmal ME3 durchspielen bevor Andromeda kommt. Der verfrühte Releasetermin kommt mir da ungelegen :ugly:

Bloss nicht zum Release kaufen!!! :stare: Bis zum Black Friday 2017 hast du genug Zeit für die Bücher und für einen ausgiebigen Re-Run bei ME3 :cookie:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...