The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Morrowind :mushy:

Ich habe mein Haus in Balmora geliebt. Es war mit Beutegut bis zum Bersten gefüllt - mangels Schaukästen a la Oblivion lag alles auf dem Boden, Tischen und Stühlen herum: Glasäxte, Glasschwerter, über 500 Perlen (ja, ich habe rund 17 Stunden ausschliesslich nach Perlen getaucht :ugly:) und und und. Balmora war für mich wirklich ein zu Hause - gab nichts schöneres nach einer langen Reise in der Aschewüste nach Balmora zurückzukehren in mein Häuschen am Fluss. Das beste TES bisher - absolut unerreicht!

:lol:

Hab mich nie in das Wasser gewagt wegen den abscheulichen Dreughs! Die Goldbrandquest war schon die Hölle für mich.

Morrwind ist bei mir Platz 1 was Spielzeit in einem Offline Game anbelangt, es werden locker langsam gegen die 300 Stunden+ sein...wahrscheinlich sogar über 400/500:ugly: Ich zocke es hald immer wieder, habe das Spiel mittlerweile 4mal gekauft.

Ich hatte meine eigene Telvanni Festung mit eigenen Wächtern, Händlern und Sklaven:circle:....unglaublich das man sogar seine eigenen Festungen errichten konnte...das Spiel hat damals in mir meine Leidenschaft für Fantasy entflammt... wenn ich mich für Dark Souls oder Morrowind entscheiden müsste, würde ich tatsächlich Morrowind nehmen.

• 3 weeks later...

ahhhhhhhh omg gestern nach ca 20h Spielzeit gemerkt, das man auch auf der PS3 zommen kann. Und ich Depp renne die ganze Zeit mit übergrossem Held herum. Ärgerte mich die ganze Zeit warum 1/3 des Bildschirms von ihm verdeckt wird.

Aber jetzt ist gut, aber auf das zoomen muss man erst kommen. In der Anleitung habe ich nichts gefunden

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TESVLEG_ALLPLAT_3D_pack_USK.png

Wir freuen uns, heute bekannt geben zu können, dass wir mit « The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® Legendary Edition » erstmals die vollständige Skyrim-Kollektion veröffentlichen werden.

Dieses Paket für Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 und PC erscheint am 7. Juni und beinhaltet die aktuellste Version des Hauptspiels (inklusive Patch 1.9) sowie die offiziellen Erweiterungen Dawnguard, Hearthfire und Dragonborn.

• 2 months later...

19 jähriger Typ der während eines Jahres ein Add-On für Skyrim erstellt hat :milk:

Behind Falskaar, a massive new Skyrim mod, and the 19-year-old who spent a year building it

A new mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Falskaar, was released over the weekend, and it is quite a doozy. Falskaar adds almost 25 hours of content, a land mass a third the size of the original game, new characters, new voices, and dozens of quests. As impressive as it is, though, it’s nowhere near as impressive as the creative force behind it: Alexander J. Velicky, a 19-year-old gunning for a job with Bethesda with his first try at modding Skyrim.

“I organized everyone involved, but the voice actors themselves recorded all the dialogue and submitted it to me,” Velicky told me. Though over 100 people contributed in some way, including composing

, Velicky took their contributions and plugged them into Falskaar himself. “I had some people help me out with a few models and textures, someone wrote a book or two for me… But otherwise all content was implemented, written and developed by me.”

So how does a 19-year-old take the helm of a creative project of this size? Velicky wants a job. He graduated from high school over a year ago, and instead of finding a design school, he turned Bethesda’s Creation Kit into his classroom, spending 2,000 hours over the last year building Falskaar.

“My dad was incredibly supportive and allowed me to live here, paying for living expenses and charging no rent,” Velicky says. “I was able to not go to school and not have a day job. Meaning, more or less, that Falskaar was my day job.”

The mod is fully voice-acted by 29 voice actors playing 54 characters (Velicky held auditions), and the quality is much higher than most community-made content. “I’m still kind of shocked at some of the talent I got on the project… and every single one of them surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds.”

A massive dungeon, “Watervine Chasm,” may be Falskaar’s crowning achievement. It took Velicky three weeks to build and players report it takes an hour or two to complete. The community response has been overwhelmingly positive.

“Falskaar isn’t perfect,” Velicky says. “I’m not an expert who’s been crafting game experiences for the last 20 years, so I certainly still have a lot to learn, and I always will. I’m always looking to learn and improve, and Falskaar was a huge chance for me to do this.”

According to Velicky, Bethesda is aware that he’s out there, and he isn’t shy about putting his goals right out on the table. “The best way to show Bethesda Game Studios that I want a job there and should be hired is to create content that meets the standards of their incredible development team.”

Falskaar is available now on Skyrim Nexus, and I encourage you to check it out.

pcgamer.com

Hab zwar sehr wenig Lust auf mehr Skyrim, aber das wird definitiv mal angeschaut...

• 5 months later...

By Robert Purchese Published Thursday, 9 January 2014

The official Skyrim website made a boo-boo. It lists the game as available on PS4 and Xbox One as well as PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

The evidence was captured in a screenshot by the all-seeing eye of NeoGAF (originating on OnlySP).

Can it really be - is Bethesda planning to re-release the monstrous open-world role-playing game on the new consoles? An email apparently sent from the Bethesda Store to a shopper suggests there's an announcement planned for 12th January, too. That's a Sunday, an odd choice of day for such a thing.

If Bethesda is bringing Skyrim to PS4 and Xbox One, what about the game will be changed? The obvious suggestion is the extra grunt of the machines will mean a much prettier, perhaps smoother experience.

Would Bethesda dare go a step further and include the myriad amazing mods that stand the PC version of the game a world apart from the console game today?

How good can it look, you ask? Well, I'll let arty screenshot taker Duncan Harris and his website Dead End Thrills do the visual talking.

Icmszrn.jpg

:thinking:

Wenn der Preis stimmt....... :ming:

Und ich habe mir gerade erst im Steam Sale Skyrim gekauft. :ugly:

Ist ja noch nix offiziell.

Schade find ich nur, dass sich Bethesda kein Bisschen um Nintendo-Support bemüht. Technisch wäre die Wii U locker dazu in der Lage, Skyrim darzustellen. Aber ja, haters gonna hate. Und Bethesda sind hasserfüllt :stare:

Mir wäre ein echtes nächstes Next Gen SP Elder Scrolls lieber ^_^ Die TES-Games haben die dumme Angewohnheit grafisch unheimlich schnell zu veralten, wenn man keine unoffiziellen Mods draufhaut...

Gut möglich - und ja, ein richtiger Nachfolger mit verbessertem Kampfsystem wäre mir definitiv auch lieber. Und bitte dieses Mal auf Konsolen ein nahtloses Erlebnis - nicht 1000minütige Ladezeiten beim Betreten eines Gebäudes oder Dungeons.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...